Professional gas fitters in Perth

Frequently Asked Questions

At Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical, we’re committed to keeping our customers educated when it comes to our services. Whether you require plumbing repairs, gas installations or emergency electrical services, we want to ensure that you’re fully aware of the costs and timings required to get the job done. 

Take a look at some of our frequently asked questions answered below. Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding our services, call our friendly team today on 08 9451 7735 .

If you have any questions about any of our services, call our friendly team today on 08 9451 7735 .
Our Frequently Asked Questions

Are You A Licensed Plumber And Gas Fitter?

Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical is a Master Plumber Association (MPA) member and every Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical tradesperson is a registered plumber and gasfitter.

Are You A Licensed Electrician?

Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical is a Master Electrician Association member and every Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical trades person is a registered electrician.

Are You Insured?

Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical holds Public Liability Insurance and Business Insurance to the value of $10,000,000. This protects you and your property against any accidental damage.

Can You Guarantee Your Work?

Absolutely! All Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical workmanship is guaranteed for 6 years.

Can You Call Me Prior To Your Arrival?

Yes, Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical will always give you a reminder call for confirmation, half an hour prior to our arrival.

Can You Pay By Credit Card Or Direct Transfer?

Yes. Royalty Plumbing, Gas & Electrical has facilities for Credit Card payment with MasterCard and Visa card. You can also pay by direct transfer to our account.

Where Is My Main Water Valve In Case I Need To Turn My Water Off?

In most cases, your water meter is generally located at the front of your property just inside the boundary (the border between your property and the local authority verge area) and is usually in line with the front garden tap. If this is not the case, you can contact the water corporation on 13 13 75 to help you locate it.

PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to locate and mark the main water valve before you need it. That way, you will be able to find and close it quickly should a water leak occur.

Are Continuous Flow Hot Water System Compatible With All Taps And Shower Heads?

They are compatible with most taps but some flick mixer taps have a flow rate that is below the minimum required for operation.

Plumbers Are Expensive! How Can I Get The Price Down?

Bundling. Putting all your annual maintenance jobs together for a competitive price.

What Is An RCD?

An RCD is a Residual Current Device that is usually installed in the electrical box. It is commonly referred to as a safety switch and it is required by law to have these installed to protect all lights and power outlets to aid in preventing electric shocks.

What Is A Safety Certificate And Why Do I Need One?

Safety Certificates are given to you when any electrical work is carried out by a licensed electrician. The certificate means the work that has been done has been tested and complies with relevant standards.

Share by: